- As soon as you put an order, we strive to ship it out the same day or the following business day. We might require up to 3 business days to ship orders during holidays, Friday afternoons, weekends, and physical inventory audits.
- Upon shipping, you’ll receive an email with tracking information for your order. Once your order has shipped, you can track it within a day.
- Our mission is to guarantee you receive your package as quickly as possible. If your tracking shows that your parcel has not been delivered, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- A reshipping cost is charged if the package has been unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable. If you return a package that is unclaimed, refused, or undelivered, you will be refunded the original payment minus any additional shipping charges.
- Packages that are lost, misdelivered or stolen, or those that were sent to the incorrect address entered by the customer at checkout, are not our responsibility.
- Upon receiving a tracking notification that indicates your package was delivered, your neighbors and family members should be contacted to ensure they did not receive it by mistake. Afterward, you can file a claim with the relevant delivery service.
- If you return items for a refund or if they are lost, we are not responsible for the return shipping costs. Keep a shipping receipt and purchase tracking information if you are shipping a return without the label we provide.
- To ship with the US, we have the following shipping options. Business days are Monday through Friday, except during national holidays.
- Your package weight is considered when calculating paid shipping costs at checkout.